CARLING & THEY SCORE YOU SPIN PRIZE PROMOTION FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating. All entrants and any applicable guests will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. 1. This activity is available at selected outlets of Stonegate Pub Company, Green King plc, Marston’s plc, Everton Football Club, Wolverhampton Football Club in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in Great Britain (“Entrant”). Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
2. The activity will run from 10:00am GMT on 24th November 2018 to 12:00hrs GMT on 16th December 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). People wishing to take part outside the Promotion Period will not be able to.
3. To enter the activity, Entrants must:
- be within a participating venue where the Carling Match Day Squad are present;
- purchase 1 (one) x pint of Carling from the Match Day Squad Mobile bar to receive an ‘in game outcome’ voucher;
- if the outcome shown on your voucher happens during the match shown live at the pub, you will be eligible to take a maximum of 1 (one) spin of the prize wheel;
- upon spinning the wheel at half time or at the end of the match, the Entrant must land on one of the following:
- ‘A Pint of Carling’ segment to win 1 (one) free pint of Carling lager;
- ii. ‘A Pint of Carling for You and 2 Mates’ segment to win 1 (one) free pint of Carling lager for winner and 2 (two) friends’ (up to 3 pints maximum);
- during the Promotion Period, Entrants will have the chance to win a star prize. The star will be added to the wheel before the match. If the Entrant is the first person to land on the star segment immediately after it is placed, then they will be awarded the star prize of the match. There is 1 (one) star prize available to be won per match.
4. During the entire Promotion Period across the participating outlets, there are twenty-three (23) star prizes in total available; (3) three x pair of Premier League tickets 2018/2019 in total available, (18) eighteen x Premier League signed football shirts in total available, and (2) two replica Premier League shirts in total available. The number of pints of Carling prizes available will depend on how many Entrants land on those segments. Vouchers are applicable to the game shown on that day. Vouchers cannot be used for subsequent games. The activity will be live during half time and after the match for a limited time only.
5. After the activity is completed on the day the Match Day Squad will collect the vouchers from all Entrants.
6. The star prize is only live once each activation day and will be live only until it has been won, after which the star prize option shall be removed from the wheel and will be thereafter out of game play.
7. The specifics of the star prize will be communicated by the Match Day Squad on an event by event basis and will be made clear before every spin.
8. The winning pint(s) is redeemable immediately by the Carling Match Day Squad and cannot be redeemed at any other time. Once redeemed the Carling Match Day Squad will give the pint of Carling lager to the winning Entrant and their friends (as applicable). Friends must be aged 18+. If the winner does not redeem their prize on the night, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and entitlement will be lost.
9. Maximum of 1 (one) voucher/ entry per person during the Promotional Period.
10. If the star prize is not available at the venue during the activation, winners of the star prize will be asked to provide their delivery address by the Carling Match Day Squad. These details will then be passed to the Promoter or the Promoter’s redemption agency for delivery purposes only.
11. Any prizes that are not won or claimed during one match day will not be carried over the subsequent match day promotions. Any prizes that are not won or claimed by the end of the Promotion Period will be retained by the Promoter and may be used for future prize promotions.
12. Premier League Ticket Prize:
- The specified fixture of the 1 (one) x pair of Premier League match tickets will be clearly stated before a player “spins” the wheel.
- Tickets will be delivered to addresses in Great Britain. Tickets will be sent to arrive within 2 days prior to the Premier League Fixture. The Promoter is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of Prizes for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of the Prize for any reason. Tickets may be made available for collection at the stadium where the relevant match will take place if the tickets are unable to arrive by post before the match takes place. If you are required to collect your ticket at the stadium, you will be notified of any specific collection arrangements.
- If you have not received your tickets within 2 days prior to the Premier League fixture, please contact 020 8232 7200.
- The Prize may be passed on to friends or relatives, but the winner will still be held responsible to the fullest extent permitted by law for any actions involving the use of the tickets by the transferee. Tickets cannot be sold or taken as cash.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets are “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your Prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- If the ticket is obtained or used in breach of the terms or conditions of entry, it will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and, if already in the stadium, will be ejected, in either case without refund.
- Other than friends and family as stated above, you may not transfer the Prize to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- Prize does not include any travel, accommodation or expenses.
13. Signed Premier League Shirt Prize: The team of the signed Premier League shirt will be clearly stated by the Match Day Squad before the Entrant spins the wheel. If the Signed Premier League is present in the participating outlet it will be redeemable immediately. If for any reason it is not available, it will be delivered to the winner’s home address within 28 days. Promoter cannot guarantee that all team members have signed the Signed Premier League shirt. The size of the shirt may vary
14. Replica Club Shirt Prize: The team of the Replica shirt will be clearly stated by the Match Day Squad before the Entrant spins the wheel. The shirt will be a large men’s size. If the Replica shirt is present in the participating outlet it will be redeemable immediately, if for any reason it is not available it will be delivered to the winner’s home address within 28 days.
15. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this activity is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this activity without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw Prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the activity, where there are reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the activity, choice of winner or any entry). The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The prizes are the items stated only. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
20. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for age, address and identity details (which winners must provide before participating in the promotion) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the activity and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
22. By entering the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter has the right to publish the name and county of the winner or to publicise any prize-giving presentation after the date of the promotion.
23. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Molson Coors, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE17 1JZ after 31st December 2018 for a period of three (3) months.
24. Winners and where applicable their guests agree to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.carling.co.uk and the Carling UK Facebook and Twitter pages
25. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for refusal of entry made at the Event at the discretion of the event managers.
26. All Entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted and be bound to these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
27. The winner shall procure their guest’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions directly with the Promoter and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter to the maximum extent permitted by law, against any loss, liability, cost, expense or claim made by the winner’s guest against the Promoter.
28. Entrants agree that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
29. The Promoter does not take responsibility or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd party associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
30. It is not the intention of this Promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Carling adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
31. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the Entrant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
32. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current Data Protection Act 2018 and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
33. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
34. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ whose registered company number is 26018.