TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR USE BY PEOPLE WHO ARE 18 OR OVER,BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
Shirt Giveaway Social Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited,137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.
3. This Prize Draw is open only to GB residents aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”) excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and/or residence will be required.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 17:00 hrs GMT on 08/04/21 (“Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 18:00hrs GMT 14/04/21. (“Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Internet access and a valid and public Instagram account is required to enter.
6. Entrants on Instagram must ensure that the Instagram account that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same until administration of the Prize Draw.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must during the Promotional Period.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Maximum of one (1) entry per person on Instagram during the Promotional Period. Multiple social media accounts may not be used by the same entrant to enter the Prize Draw more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
10. Prize consists of [1 x Large Wolves home shirt, signed by the current squad].
11. All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance for them to win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries into the Prize Draw which it believes to be inappropriate or based on misconduct.
12. The Prize Draw will take place on Thursday 15th April 2021 (“Draw Date”). Four (4) winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
13. The Prize winners will be contacted [by direct message on Instagram or Facebook by 16.04.2021] and asked to provide a valid delivery address for themselves. Winners must respond to notification of their Prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the Prize will be lost and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
14. Prize will be delivered to addresses in Great Britain by royal mail recorded delivery post. The promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect details by the winner. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
15. Entrants that have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or not received in accordance with entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
17. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Entrants who do not provide correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
19. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Carling brand team, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date.
20. Winner agrees to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on the Carling website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
21. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
22. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
24. Prizes are the items stated only. All other costs and expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
25. Prizes are the items stated only. All other costs and expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
26. By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. Entrants undertake that the information they submit is accurate, and consent to their Personal Data (which shall have the same meaning given to it under the Data Protection Act 2018) being passed to its agencies supporting with the Promotion.
28. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Instagram bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
30. It is not the intention of the Promoter to use this Prize Draw in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, this website may include competitions for which additional terms, which form part of these terms and conditions, apply.
Here are the current competitions and promotions on carling.com:
They Score You Score Terms & Conditions
Premier League ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Carling Win Premier League Prizes Every Day Promotion 2017
Molson Coors Horserace Sweepstake Promotions 2017
IOTB Terms and Conditions
Goal of the month
Carling extra time
In off the Bar Twitter Terms and Conditions
Premier League Tickets - Social Competition Terms and Conditions
Your Pint Can Promotion 2018. Terms and Conditions
Carling Golden Can Promotion 2018 – Full Terms and Conditions
Carling Tesco “Score £250” Promotion 2018 – Full Terms and Conditions
Carling Sizzling Community Action
Carling Season Ticket Giveaway 2018
Carling Spin to Win – TAFARN TREGANNA FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Carling Tap T&Cs
Carling They Score You Spin Prize Promotion (activated by our Carling Match Day Squad in participating pubs running from November 2018 – December 2018)
Carling Free Glass Promotion 2019
CARLING ‘MADE LOCAL FUND’ APPLICATION 2019 – FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
CARLING ‘MADE LOCAL FUND’ APPLICATION 2019 – FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Carling Golden Can FREE FOOTBALL SHIRT 2021 – Full Terms and Conditions